As society plummets into the future faster every day, one big question in everyone’s mind is where we will get the energy to sustain this growth. Solar energy is one excellent response to the growing need for renewable energy. Here are 5 reasons why solar energy is growing in popularity.
- Manufacturing: As the demand for solar energy grows, so does the manufacturing process. This means more parts, especially solar panels, are being made which in turn decreases the price and makes them easier to access for normal consumers.
- Installation: The more panels that get installed the more experience people have with installing them. Over time, the tools and expertise in the field of solar panel installation has improved to turn it into a fast and simple operation. This means even lower costs of installation.
- Batteries: As battery technology improves, so can the storage of solar energy. One problem with renewable energy is storing the energy for later use, such as when the sun goes down. Better battery technology helps remedy this issue, and hopefully can solve it as time goes on.
- Solar Technology: The technology in solar panels that creates energy is improving as well. The efficiency of solar panels increases quite often, whether for technological or chemical improvements.
- Weird Technology: Solar technology is being improved in so many strange ways. Some people are envisioning floating solar panels, panels in clothing, and even solar panels that look like roofing. As technology of solar energy improves so do the weird and fringe technologies that accompany it.
As solar energy flies into the future it will only become more popular. Make sure to watch, because every day that passes only makes solar energy better.