If you are looking for a way that you can create a unique look for your landscape, one of the best ways is through aggregates. Aggregates are a great way that you can create patterns in your ground and create a look that gives your ground personality. If you are new to aggregates or you are looking for to give your home or business landscape a new look, below are some tips that you can use to get started.
- Combine some areas of exposed-aggregate and smooth finishes
- Use some contrasting aggregates
- Color your concrete that will complement or set off the color palette of the aggregate
- Integrally color the concrete in a shade that sets off or complements the aggregate color palette.
- Put your exposed aggregates in fields or bands partitioned by wooden dividers, joints, or other ornamental trimmings
- Highlight patterns using chemical stains
- Vary your degrees of your aggregate exposure to the light to the heavy. You can sandblast fields that are beside one another or created in a unique pattern. This will give you various levels of exposure Place exposed aggregate in bands or fields separated by joints, wood divider strips, or bands of contrasting decorative treatments.
As you can see, there are a lot of ways that you can use aggregates to give your property personality. Think about what you are planning to do and then choose the right ones for you. This will create a beautiful look in your landscape and make it stand out from the rest.