If you have a concealed carry permit, one of the things you want to consider is getting some good concealed carry clothing. There are three common types of concealed carry clothing, and we’re going to look at their advantages and disadvantages below.
- They’re comfortable
- Gives you great concealment
- Very little/no chance of inadvertently displaying your firearm
- Can sometimes be hot
- Compression fabric is often restrictive
- It’s not as easy to access your firearm
- Provides quicker & easier firearm access
- Additional room in your shirt where there are often bulges
- Shirt tails are extra-long so your firearm isn’t inadvertently displayed
- They’re not very stylish
- There aren’t very many button-down dress shirts
- Created with reinforcements at important areas where additional wear happens
- A lot of styles look the same as standard pants
- There are dressier styles that you can wear with sport coats to create a more formal look.
- The additional reinforcement will often make them look like uniform pants
- Some dressy pants could be more difficult to find
- The sizing on some of the pants might be different than standard sizes
So, when you are looked for concealed carry clothing, you want to think about your style, your budget and your needs. This will help you with choosing the right type of clothing for your needs. No matter which one you choose, you will find that it keeps your concealed carry covered without being seen anywhere you go.