Are you looking for a new faucet for your kitchen? There are many different types of faucets from which to choose. Below we are going to look at the different types of faucets to help you with making your decision.
- Gooseneck/High Arc – These have tall and thin stems with an elegant, sleek look. They give you a lot of room in your sink and make it easy to fill your pot.
- Low Arc – These come in many arrangements and designs. These faucets offer a great balance between function and form. A lot of them also come with pull-out sprayers.
- Wall Mount – These aren’t very common. But when they’re tastefully used, they give a kitchen a unique commercial feel and look. They completely free up your sink area.
- Bridge – These faucets have their levers, handles and controls connected physically to the main stem. This creates a budget. This is a very traditional look and not everyone likes it. But it can complement similar designs in a kitchen.
- Touchless – This is the newest design. They make it very easy to wash your hands without worrying about getting your faucet dirty. Simply wave your hand and the faucet turns on. This also is very handy when someone is sick to help avoid the spread of germs.
These are the five main types of faucets that you can choose from. Depending on how your home is decorated and the look you want, there is one that is right for you. Think about what you’re looking for and then choose the right one.