If you’re looking for blinds for your windows, you are going to find a lot of different types that you can choose from. The blinds that you want to use depend on your style and your budget, since they come in different styles and prices. Below are some of the most popular types.
• Venetian Blinds – These are horizontal blinds made of aluminum or wood. You can adjust them to your liking to let in as much or as little light as you want.
• Pleated Shades – Pleated shades function like venetian blinds. They have flat panels made of fabric that go horizontally.
• Vertical Blinds – These are vertical panels which you can adjust to change the light coming in. They’re made from different kinds of fabric ranging in size from 89-127mm.
• Honeycomb Shades – They’re also called cellular shades. They have multiple fabric layers that can filter light. They also can keep cold or heat outside, providing you with insulation and giving you energy bill savings.
• Mini Blinds – These also are called micro, aluminum or macro blinds. They have 1-2 inch slats so that you can adjust how much light comes into your room.
• Roman Shades – They come with a single cord that is woven into the fabric. This lets you to lower or raise your shade similar to an accordion.
These are six different types of window blinds that you can choose from. Think about the style of your home and you will be able to choose the right ones for you.