As a homeowner, we know you are always thinking about your next project. With bathroom remodeling, there are so many decisions to make when it comes to designing your bathroom to fit your style, and we want to show you the 5 most popular bathroom countertops for 2020!
- The number one countertop in the country right now is granite. It is available in many different colors, patterns, shapes and sizes. It is strong, durable and will last forever. Putting granite throughout your home will up the resale value if ever you decide to sell your home. This is one investment that will definitely pay off!
- Quartz will add a modern, sleek look to your bathroom countertops and is easy to clean and maintain. It is also a sturdy, durable countertop that will withhold its shape and beauty throughout time.
- Tile is next up on the list. It has been around as long as home building has. There is a vast number of colors, sizes and textures to choose from. You can mix and match tile, make patterns or use a solid color tile throughout your bathroom countertop.
- Laminate has been around for years. There are so many colors and patterns to choose from and will help you save a few pennies in your pocket during your bathroom remodeling project.
- Have you ever thought of using concrete for your bathroom countertops? Concrete is so versatile, and you can choose from a variety of tints and colors. It is also moldable so you can have any shape countertop you want.
These are 5 great countertop ideas to consider for your bathroom remodeling project. Be sure to discuss all your options with your remodeling contractor so that you make the right choices and avoid any mistakes.