As the need for disinfection becomes greater and greater, some solutions must be implemented to make sure your business is sterile to keep all of your patrons safe. One solution is using air disinfection to make sure the air we are breathing is as clean as possible. While these units seem like a great idea, they do come with their own difficulties. Here are some of the pros and cons associated with air disinfection units.
- Simple and Effective: The units will do as described and will do it without much fuss. These machines will do their air disinfection thing.
- Mobility: Some machines are mobile and can be brought from room to room. This means that you do not have to purchase a machine for each room and can instead bring them to where they can be used.
- The machines can be adjusted to run automatically as designated by you and what you need of them, which means they are flexible to your business’ needs. They can also be outfitted with things such as wheels and carts to make them more accessible.
- Cost: With any technology will come cost, and with increased size of your facility comes increased cost associated with keeping it disinfected. Especially with technology like this, it can be on the pricier side.
- Usage: With mobile units you will have to have someone designated to disinfect rooms or set up a system to have people disinfect the rooms they need. Regardless, it adds a bit of complexity to make sure rooms stay disinfected.
- Time: Disinfecting a room takes time, and while it is not a slow process it is not immediate. While this can be remedied by having permanent air disinfection stations everywhere, but that can be pricey and defeats the purpose of mobile stations.
When you purchase air disinfection machines it is important to remember their pros and cons so you can make the most out of their usage.